Saturday 29 October 2011

My Experience with Contradictions


Somewhere between the realms of dreams and reality, I live in a world which I think is mine. I juggle up my dreams with the truth I live and I puzzle up the fact with the longing I have. Life has been this way for some time now and I have become used to this self-discovered way of owning the world which belongs only to me. This world of mine has everything which I ever wanted but, yes I haven’t become selfish yet.

A smile which crosses a face when you hear what your heart longs for is the most genuine one. I smile the most every now and then. Life is a giving maestro. It gives us love, but there is a path to discover it. It gives us hope, but footfalls to raise it. It gives us will, but not to possess but fall in love. And I did fall; into a world which I call mine! Is this a trap or a trail? A trap to dissolve into the world of dreams! A trail to uncover my destiny!

I do believe in Karma - the cause and effect factor, the action and deed occurrences and the cycle of life.  Life does seem short sometimes but, I believe there is another world we transcend into and keep flowing thereafter. Life cannot be so short. The time we spend in one world becomes short!

My life would have been as normal as anyone, but, just that I have always been put in these unusual situations, but, doesn’t everyone?

Pushed into something where I differed in point and view, I trod this path with utmost contradictions. A life I refused to accept is a life I live. A point I refused is the point of being. Life does this to you I suppose, what goes around just comes around! What lies charred is what I strive for. It make me sigh, it makes me laugh! The intricacies of life is so finely woven, it seems we live a thousand lives when we are in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From my balcony

26.03.2020 18.30 pm - 19.20 pm  Stay there for some more time, Before time gobbles you for today!  Are you screening the waters ...