Thursday 26 March 2020

From my balcony








26.03.2020
18.30 pm - 19.20 pm 

Stay there for some more time,
Before time gobbles you for today! 

Are you screening the waters to find a resolve?
Or is it a secret you want to hide? 
Or is it me making all this up? 

Talking to you is natural! 
Or is it not? 
Do you plan to leave your reflection?
For me to ponder as it gets dark.

The sky is refusing to give you up today!
Or is it that you have come to become stubborn!
To find a way to work overtime to melt away what's frozen?

You know right? The winds are on my side.
Now don't you act naïve! 
The breeze touches me to whisper, we all need our chance! 

I see you slumbering down the edge of the backwaters. 
Rest well untill you wake up to shine your ray of hope. 
We need you forever for we don't know how to otherwise. 

The sky snorts now with an arc it adorns. 
Sparkles of wishes fill the blanket above.
I yearn to possess, what earth teaches to cherish. 

~ Kapithra Kannapiran

No comments:

Post a Comment

From my balcony

26.03.2020 18.30 pm - 19.20 pm  Stay there for some more time, Before time gobbles you for today!  Are you screening the waters ...