Friday 16 March 2012

A funny today

I had a really funny day today, something got stolen from my house and I hope it comes back...it was a gift from one of life's best couple!!!Praying to god as I write further.......


Today, was a funny day!
my moods went upstream,
then downstream and 
then floated away...to repeat.....


Morning came with a bolt, a precious something got stolen!
It made me fume, it made me act, it made me go in search for that!
That thing made me consume time, submerge myself into a infinite rhyme!
A rhyme to find out if it still lays unseen, somewhere layered to make a miss!


Afternoon, I decided to forget it all, or I would have fallen into its trap 'O' maul!
I lived another life, I walked another world, I watched a movie and made it live!
Two hours of greet with characters upbeat, made me climb to my moods sublime!
I then  made a Que for books so bright, they make you glued to where you sit tight!


Evening, brought in memories of the lost, my precious got stolen, O I sigh!
I thought of God, the person who might know the truth behind the unknown fact!
Oh, I'm sure so much that more, I knew who might have taken it to darken my light!
I hope it comes back where it belongs for it was a gift from life's chosen knights!





2 comments:

From my balcony

26.03.2020 18.30 pm - 19.20 pm  Stay there for some more time, Before time gobbles you for today!  Are you screening the waters ...