Friday 23 September 2011

SCARS


Cannot find a drop of solace,
the world seems shrinked in everyway,
the quest, it seems taking me no-where!


Deserts of loneliness engulfs me,
I cannot breathe as it leaves,
scars left by words of venom!


The heart longs for moments untouched, 
the only gifts that life brushed,
the ones that stroke me every now and then!


I long for the sea but I have to sink,
Life seems sinking, but it is not like winking,
for me to reach the bottom of my mind!


I hide the scars to put up a smile,
to face the world that throws up times,
times of tryst that exists no more!


In an attempt to find solace,
I trod in the shades of the past,
the days of light and nights of bright!


Life was too giving then, when,
the scorched faces loved the sun,
the twinkling eyes wore the shine!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks..came straight from the heart..cud'nt sleep so got up @ 4.30am and scarred away..

    ReplyDelete

From my balcony

26.03.2020 18.30 pm - 19.20 pm  Stay there for some more time, Before time gobbles you for today!  Are you screening the waters ...