Thursday 16 February 2012

Breaking away from you


Here we break or make up for take,
there you go again  for the stake.
Muffled up I stand, with friends and folks,
Telling me to break-away for my own sake.


Lingering on with dew that wakes,
trembling my lips do shake.
Taking you away with sighs, I break,
the gates of hate I built thou late.


I pull down the drapes for a crying bait,
what comes to mind is the lovely bays.
Dreaming together were days of shiny hay,
we rolled and strolled our ways those days.


Here I scale my thought of fake,
gone are you with your fate.
I do.
Yes, I make my days grate away with you, unbinding mate.















  

No comments:

Post a Comment

From my balcony

26.03.2020 18.30 pm - 19.20 pm  Stay there for some more time, Before time gobbles you for today!  Are you screening the waters ...