Monday 30 April 2012

Hopeless and plagued

I have been hopeless many a times now,
I feel I'm sinking to the bottom of a vast entity!

I have been ruthless to myself and mine,
Defeating moments of happiness!

I feel like stabbing my own heart,
waking up to what my mind broods!

Selfishly threading a boggling past,
I strike at people's pride!

The pride that's me and only me,
I make them break and shake a sigh!

Oh, I've prayed and swayed,
but, I come back to this trap!

An anger which caught webbed,
returns back again to hate!

I quack, I sack with dismay,
my own heart, my own part!

Oh God! Be with me to forget and forgive!
For I can't take anymore this plague I pass!




No comments:

Post a Comment

From my balcony

26.03.2020 18.30 pm - 19.20 pm  Stay there for some more time, Before time gobbles you for today!  Are you screening the waters ...