Saturday 23 June 2012

I saw you again


You came to me with a life unfulfilled,
You stayed with me, with eyes brimming with dreams,
You swayed away with life trimmed and skimmed,
You carried away my heart un-win!!!

Time flew and winds threw,
Pages turned and the stone churned,
Whistles blew and the knackers fumed,
Life got brewed with changes light and doomed!

And then, I saw a set of twinkling eyes watching me,
I saw lips as luscious as I ever knew,
I saw eyebrows which lifted every time you saw me,
I saw nose which pointed high when you spoke to me,
I saw you again, I saw you again, and I saw you completing my dream!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From my balcony

26.03.2020 18.30 pm - 19.20 pm  Stay there for some more time, Before time gobbles you for today!  Are you screening the waters ...