Monday 25 June 2012

A Prayer

A part of me feels so complete, so full, that it just doesn’t matter to desire now!!

My hands come together to worship you, with such gratitude, what I see seems too picture perfect!!
Neither can I move ahead nor can I look back!! It seems like eternity!! I feel senseless!!

Thank you for fulfilling my dream, through time you wheeled, with prayers you healed!!
And then two tiny hands grab me, a smile waked me, a touch warmed me,

And now life takes a new turn, my thoughts make a beginning…………..Be with me Infant of Prague,
As I loose myself to you again, for I have no retreat, for I have nothing but, you again!

I have forgotten much and gained much! And somewhere in-between lost me much!!
This prayer is for me and only me, for it is me that needs it more this time!!

I cannot breathe, I cannot weave, and this life is what I cannot seize!!
Be with me; walk with me as I re-begin, as I live,

Be with me Infant of Prague!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From my balcony

26.03.2020 18.30 pm - 19.20 pm  Stay there for some more time, Before time gobbles you for today!  Are you screening the waters ...