Monday 4 December 2017

Love is not blind, just you are mine.


I don't believe in the best at all. I only believe in what is best for me.
I don't believe in love is blind. I only believe in love is mine.
I don't believe people who wear layers over them and pretend to have it all. I only believe people who will be with me in their rawest appeal and still turn me on.
I don't believe in charms. I only believe in truth even if it shatters me.
Don't show me dreams.Show me realities. But, also don't tell me there is just one life. We are too wild to contain into it.
Our roads will turn, paths will split. The crossovers will prick. But, darling we have to walk together to celebrate the time given to us. Because we need to write our story together not leave it to others to imagine upon us.
Nothing can be ever so convincing. Love is not blind, just you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From my balcony

26.03.2020 18.30 pm - 19.20 pm  Stay there for some more time, Before time gobbles you for today!  Are you screening the waters ...